Project Management Fundamentals
Project management is the application of knowledge, skills and techniques to execute projects effectively and efficiently. It’s a strategic competency for organizations, enabling them to tie project results to business goals.
The Project Management Fundamentals course is aligned with industry standards on project management and provides a step-by-step guide to planning and executing a project. This course include working through case studies with real-world scenarios, interact with fellow students to learn and apply the methodologies and good practices of formal project management.
This course include the following topic:
1) Introduction to Project Management
2) Project Management Cycles
4) Key Knowledge Areas
5) Work Breakdown Structures
6) Estimating and Scheduling / Floats and Critical Paths
7) Project and Organizations
8) Communications Management
9) Human Resources and Leadership
10) Stakeholder Management
11) Why Projects Can Go Wrong?
12) Quality Management
13) Risk Management
14) Cost Management
15) Integrated Change Control System
16) Project Closure
This course is ideal for
1) Program Managers
2) R&D Officers
3) Executive Directors
4) Operations Directors
5) Management Consultants and other Contractors
This is also an ideal preparatory training for the more detailed Project Management Certification Course.