Lean Six Sigma Black Belt with Design Thinking Application
Leverage the best of both worlds! The Process-Centric and Data driven approach in achieving operational excellence - Lean Six Sigma, and, Customer-Centric and Empathy driven design methodology - Design Thinking harmonized in one training course. Learn from our resource speakers who have actual and real-life implementation experience of these disciplines from global companies in the BPO/Services Industry such as IBM, Accenture, UHG, & Deutsche Bank, and, the Manufacturing Sector such as Motorola, International Refractories, Ford Motors, & Toshiba. LSS Black Belts are normally full-time practitioners of a Lean Six Sigma Program, who leads big transformational improvement projects for the organization. This training is ideal for existing Green Belts who need to learn more on the advance Lean and DMAIC tools and processes, and will also eventually lead and coach Green Belts and Yellow Belts in LSS projects.
The focus of this course is to provide delegates with the practical skills to use value stream mapping for analyzing processes, in a service or manufacturing organization, as part of Lean Six Sigma set of tools.
Lean Six Sigma DMAIC course prepares participants to perform the role of a LSS Black Belt. Our comprehensive curriculum covers everything within the Lean Six Sigma D-M-A-I-C body of knowledge required to successfully achieve Black Belt certifications and performance standards. This course is designed in a way that Lean Six Sigma Black Belt problem-solving tools, techniques and strategies are demonstrated throughout the course. This is fourteen-day training course that is spread out over four weeks, with a break two-week in between the entire course for the LSS Black Belt students to be able to identify a Lean Six Sigma project in their organization.
At the end of the training course, the LSS Black Belt students will be able to: Lead and utilize the DMAIC approach in a LSS Black Belt project; Apply the Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques in their selected project; Effectively manage a LSS project team; Coach LSS project team members (e.g. LSS Yellow Belt members); and, Articulate to the leadership team of the company the benefits of the LSS program.
Below are some of the topics which will be covered during the fourteen-day training course:
• The DMAIC Framework and Lean Principles
• Project identification and Selection Process
• Capturing the Voice of the Customer (VOC)
• The Lean Tools
• Descriptive and Inferential Statistics
• Measurement System Analysis for Variable and Attribute Data
• Design of Experiments: Full Factorial and Fractional Factorial Designs
• Solutions Formulation and Prioritization
• Simulation game to demonstrate applications of the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt tools and techniques.
Our Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training includes the following:
• Licensed Training Manual aligned with the American Society for Quality (ASQ) and International Association of Six Sigma Certification (IASSC) Body of Knowledge.
• Minitab® Statistical Software version 18.
• Six Sigma Black Belt Memory Jogger.
• Free eight hours of project support and consulting services (To be arranged with Six Sigma BELT Consultants).
• Arrangement and Conduct of LSS Black Belt Certification Panel Review (If trainee opts to undergo "with project" certification).
• "With-out project" Option - Pen and paper certification exam given by the International Association for Six Sigma Certification (IASSC) (Separate Cost)